SEBASTIAN – It’s been a year since our last update on the best burger list in Sebastian. Here’s the list of Sebastian Daily’s picks of the Top 10 Best Burgers in Sebastian, Florida.
To make our top 10 list fair, these burgers were judged by independent restaurant patrons as well as employees of Sebastian Daily. While we enjoyed all of the hamburgers, there were a few that stood out.
1) Sandy’s Grille – “Sandy Burger” was our #1 pick. Sandy’s Burgers are all delicious and there’s no other place in Sebastian that can top the “Sandy Burger” for $12.99. Sandy’s Grill also offers a “Rudy Burger, for $9.99, with a few extras. We ordered a plain burger with cheese, and it was made perfect. The Sandy Burger comes with an order of onion rings instead of fries or cole slaw. The wait time was about 15 minutes.
2) Mulligan’s Beach House – “Best Burger On Beach” was our #2 pick, with a cost of $12.99. This Mulligan’s burger comes with lettuce, red onion & tomato. It’s a bit pricey, and they charge extra for more toppings. It comes with chips & coleslaw or you can pay an upcharge for fries.
3) Outriggers Bar & Grill – The “Barefoot Burger” for $8.95 with lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickle came in #3. For sides, you can choose from fries or coleslaw. It was a large burger served on a bun that was slightly toasted.
4) Portside Pub & Grille – We ordered the burger and selected crispy fries and coleslaw as our sides. The burger was made to order with a slightly toasted bun. Served with lettuce, onion, and tomato. The coleslaw is made fresh daily with no mayonnaise. There’s another ingredient they use. We’ll let them tell you how they make it.
5) Blackfins Riverfront Grill at Captain Hirams – “Captain’s Burger” was $10.00. This hamburger comes grilled “your way” as they say. It did very well with our panel of judges. It comes on a toasted brioche bun with lettuce, tomato, and onion. It is served with french fries or coleslaw or you can upgrade to pickle fries or onion rings for $2.
6) Earl’s Hideaway Lounge – “Certified Angus Beef” cheeseburger for $6.50, although we had it without the cheese. They serve it with a bag of Ruffles potato chips. The burger comes on a standard bun, but it was very tasty.
7) Strike Zone Entertainment Center – The “Reckless Burger” was amazing for a price of $12.99. I didn’t know our local bowling alley served such a great burger. The burger itself is large and cooked with seasoning. They also have a “Classic Burger” for $9.99. We thought the quality was excellent. The wait time was about 10 minutes. We will be back to have this burger again.
8) Tiki Bar & Grill – Tiki’s “Certified Angus Cheese Burger” is $8.50. This burger isn’t overly exciting, but it did better than our previous rating. Ultimately, our judges felt that the burger was too greasy. But, it was a good burger for the price. The wait time was only 10 minutes.
9) Woody’s BBQ – “Certified Angus Beef Burger” – This burger comes with bacon and cheese, but you can get it plain for $9.99. We ordered it plain with french fries. Nice choice of bun, and not a bad price for a burger this size. Although the burger didn’t rank the best, Woody’s is known for its slow-cooked BBQ and ribs.
10) JJ Manning’s – “JJ’s Basic Burger” was similar to Sandy’s with a fresh off the grill taste for $8.95. Our only complaint is that we thought the patty was too small for the bun.
You can also read our Top 5 Best Burgers from last year, which ranked similar. There were a few changes this year.
Signup for the free Sebastian Daily newsletter for your chance to win free dinners and merchandise!
Copyright 2021 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.