VERO BEACH – Most Vero Beach New Year’s Eve parties and events are going on downtown for a block party as we leave 2016 for 2017. There are a few things to do for New Year’s Eve in Vero Beach with fireworks, so mark these events on your Florida calendar.
Please, if you plan to drink, don’t drive. Find a designated driver, or you can buy a breathalyzer from Best Buy for anywhere from $20 to $30. This device could save your life, or someone else’s.
Cab companies and Uber drivers will also be available if you can’t drive. Police will be on high alert, so please leave your vehicle if you can’t drive home.
If you live in Sebastian, you can check out our Sebastian New Year’s Eve events page for things to do in your area.
Vero Beach New Year’s Eve Events:
- Downtown Vero Beach – 14th Ave. in the field south of Heritage Center. New Year’s Eve block party with outdoor movies, two DJs, multiple bands, food and drinks. There will be a ball drop for the kids, and one at Midnight.
- Kilted Mermaid – 1937 Old Dixie Hwy, There will be music by the Rowan’s Rebels to bring in the New Year in Celtic style! Singing Contemporary and traditional Irish music until Midnight. Plenty of dancing and sing-alongs, offering a full menu until Midnight. Large selection of craft beers!
- Heaton’s Reef at the Vero Beach Hotel & Spa – 3500 Ocean Drive. A masquerade theme New Year’s Eve party with a live band and DJ. VIP tables available by reservation only at 772-469-1060. $15 sold at the door only.
- Blue Agave – 1979 14th Ave. Complementary glass of champagne toast at Midnight.
- Walking Tree Brewery – The first annual Oak Barrell Ball Drop! There will be a complimentary champagne toast at Midnight. Music by Souljam from 9 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Have a safe night everyone. Happy New Year Vero Beach!
Subscribe to our Sebastian Newsletter to find out what's going on around Indian River County.
Copyright 2018 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.