SEBASTIAN – Most Sebastian New Year’s Eve parties and events will be near Indian River Drive as we leave 2016 for 2017, so mark your calendars. There are a few things to do for New Year’s Eve in Sebastian, so mark these Florida events on your calendar.
If you plan to drive, Best Buy is selling a breathalyzer for $20 to $30 that will check blood alcohol content level. If it’s 0.08 or above, wait it out and don’t drive.
The other option on New Year’s Eve is to take a cab or drive with a designated driver. Please, be safe and don’t drive drunk. It’s not worth it.
If you live in Vero Beach, you can check out our Vero Beach New Year’s Eve events page for things to do in your area.
Sebastian New Year’s Eve Events:
- The Den – 930 Village Square. Complimentary glass of champagne at midnight.
- Tiki Bar & Grill – 1130 Indian River Drive. Annual New Year’s Eve party begins from 7 p.m. to midnight. Music by Tumbleweed.
- Pareidolia Brewing Co. – 482 U.S. Hwy. 1 (River Park Plaza). Pareidolia is doing their 3rd Annual Champagne Toast Around The World. Starting at 5:00 they will give everyone a free glass of champagne to raise a toast and will do so every hour as each time zone celebrates ending at midnight.
- Captain Hiram’s Resort – 1606 Indian River Drive. The Captain will host a New Year’s Eve celebration at the SandBar with music by Bullet Theory. Free champagne toast at midnight and a late-night grill.
- Earl’s Hideaway – 1405 Indian River Drive. Earl’s is bringing in the New Year with live music by ROUGHOUSE from 8:30 p.m. to 1 a.m. and free pizza at Midnight.
- Mulligan’s Beach House Bar & Grill – 806 Indian River Drive. Free champagne toast at Midnight.
Happy New Year everyone!