Valentine’s Day is Friday! Do you know where you are taking your loved one? Sebastian has quite a few great dining options available.
Woody’s Bar-B-Q “Baby Back Dinner for 2”
Bring your Special Someone to Woody’s Bar-B-Q this Valentine’s Day and receive their special “Baby Back Dinner for 2” for only $29.99. You will receive 2 full racks of baby back ribs, 2 sides each, and garlic toast!
Blackfins Riverfront Grill
Dine at Blackfin’s Riverfront Grill and choose from four delicious entrées while enjoying live music by T.A. Williams in the Ramp Lounge.
- Starters (a la carte)
- Shrimp Jambalaya $5|$7
- Sweetheart Salad for Two $9
- Cocktail Crab Claws for Two $29
Black Fin’s Entrees
- Braised Short Ribs served with mushroom risotto & asparagus $33
- Stuffed Chicken Marsala Stuffed with sundried tomato, spinach, and shallot. Topped with rich Marsala sauce and served with asparagus and rice pilaf. $21
- Grilled Snapper with key lime beurre blanc sauce, served with asparagus and rice pilaf. $30
- Fried Oyster Platter – Fresh, plump oysters dipped in beer batter. Served with fries, coleslaw, and tartar sauce. $29
Desserts (included with entrees listed above): Mini Red Velvet Cake – Topped with cream cheese mousse and Chocolate Mousse – with whipped cream and fresh berries.
Menu is available from 11 a.m. until close. Reservations are strongly encouraged and can be made by calling 772-388-8588 or you can reserve online.
Aunt Louise’s Valentine’s Day Special
Aunt Lousie’s Pizzeria is offering dinner for two for only $40 on Valentine’s Day. For your main course, you can choose from Spinach Lasagna, Chicken Parm, or Stuffed Filet of Sole. Each dinner comes with your choice of soup or salad; garlic knots or garlic toast; a glass of wine or beer each; and dessert.
Dinner will be served from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Reservations are limited, so please call (772) 388-1800 to reserve your table. This offer is not valid with other coupons or discounts.
Mo-Bay Grill Happy Valentine’s Day Specials
Mo- Bay Grill will be serving up a special Valentine’s Day Menu on Valentine’s Day, with four-course meals ranging from $30 – $50 per person from 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
All entrees will be served with: 1st Course – Lobster Bisque; 2nd Course – House Salad or Ceasar Salad and a choice of:
Article continues below ...
- Butterfly Hog Snapper Filet – Topped with Crab Meat Florentine, served with garlic mashed potatoes. $45
- Flaming Lobster Tail & Petite Filet Mignon – Roasted Garlic Pepper Corn Sauce Served with Veggie & Mashed Potatoes. $50
- Blackened Jumbo Scallops – Sweet Plantain Ginger Sauce served with Spinach Mashed Potatoes. $45
- Grouper Filet w/ Pecan Brown Butter – Spinach Mashed Potatoes $45
- Jerk Stuffed Chicken – Rice & Beans & Vegetables $30
- Parmesan-Crusted Haddock – Over Angel Hair Pasta with Lemon Butter $30
- Stuffed Flounder w/ Crab & Cream Sherry Sauce – Mashed Potatoes & Vegetables $45
- Maryland Crab Cakes – Mashed Potatoes & Vegetables $40
- Oxtail Stew Beef – Rice & Beans $35
- Blackened Cobia Fish Filets – On a bed of Spinach, Mushrooms, Tomato, Mango, Onions & Mashed Potatoes $45
- Curried Jumbo Shrimp ‘I’ Tal Vegetable Stew $30
All Entrees also come with Chocolate Mousse or Coconut Rice Pudding. Mo-Bay Grill will also have additional starters & desserts to choose from at an additional cost. Please ask your server about these options. To make reservations call (772) 589-4223.
Surfside Grill & Adventures Romantic Outdoor 3-Course Dinner
The Surfside Grill & Adventures, located inside Sebastian Inlet State Park, will host a romantic outdoor 3-course dinner on the deck for Valentine’s Day.
Couples will enjoy a champagne toast and a bottle of wine, along with a shrimp cocktail, salad, an entree, and a red velvet dessert for $49.99 per person from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. on February 14th. Tickets can be purchased in advance online.
Valentine’s Day River Romance
The Old Fish House Bar in Grill, in Grant, will be hosting a delicious evening of romance on the river. On Valentine’s Day, from 1:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., they will be offering delicious food, a beautiful atmosphere, and live music.
For $75.00 per couple, you will receive one appetizer, two entrees, two sides, & two desserts. They will have live music on deck from 6:00 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Starters: Oysters Rockefeller & Lobster Bisque
Entrees: Lobster Tail, Snapper Oscar (Crab, Asparagus, & Hollandaise), Filet Mignon and Hand carved, cooked to perfection. (Served with two sides.)
Deserts: Chocolate Tort & Key Lime Pie
They will also have their regular menu available. Call (321) 727-7007 for reservations.
Valentine’s Day Fundraising Italian Dinner
The Sebastian United Methodist Church will be having an Italian Dinner on Valentine’s Day from 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. to support the LOL Youth Group. The cost is $10, and tickets are available in the office or through any youth member. Money raised will go towards the youth group going camping this summer and doing other fun and exciting things.
Following dinner, a renewal of vows service will take place in the sanctuary for anyone who wishes to participate. The Sebastian United Methodist Church is located at 1029 Main St, in Sebastian.