MICCO – We found another nice restaurant near Sebastian, Florida, to have lunch called Jimmy “Three Fingers” Marina Bar & Grill in Micco.
We chose to eat inside the restaurant as it was lunchtime and it was a bit hot outside. At Jimmy “Three Fingers” you order your food at the counter as soon as you walk in. The eating area inside is spotless and has comfortable seating.
The lady at the front counter was friendly, polite and helpful. She helped us with the Jimmy Three Fingers menu and any questions we had about the food, business hours and entertainment.
On the menu, their lunch meals range from $5.95 – $9.95 and they all come with a beverage, a cup of soup and either potato salad, chips or cole slaw. There were three of us dining in, and we had one order to go.
Our eat-in meals were:
- Chicken Bacon Dijon – Pulled chicken breast, smoked bacon, melted swiss, and dijon mustard.
- Ham & Swiss – Shaved smoked ham, melted swiss, tomato, and Mayo.
- The Island Burger – Quarter-pound steak burger, melted cheddar, tomato, red onion, pickles, and thousand island dressing.
Hours of Business:
- Tuesday – Friday 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Thursday & Friday 5 – p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday 12 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Closed on Mondays
Jimmy Three Fingers is also one of the cleanest restaurants in Sebastian, Florida, according to the latest health inspection.
Overall, we were all pretty happy with the menu and our experience at Jimmy “Three Fingers” Marina Bar & Grill, located at 8490 US Hwy 1 in Micco (a mile north of the Sebastian River bridge) near Sebastian, Florida.
For more reviews, visit our Sebastian, FL restaurants section.
Signup for the free Sebastian Daily newsletter for your chance to win free dinners and merchandise!
Copyright 2021 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.