SEBASTIAN – There are plenty of locations in Sebastian to Celebrate this 4th of July: Riverview Park, Captain Hiram’s, Earl’s Hideaway, Pareidolia Brewing Company, or Tiki bar & Grill.
1) July 4th Parade – The City of Sebastian will be having their annual 4th of July Freedom Festival at Riverview Park in Sebastian, which will include
a 5k Run/Walk, a parade, park activities, and fireworks.
The schedule is as follows:
- 7:00 a.m. – Substance Awareness Center of IR County 5K Run/Walk from Riverview Park North to Jackson Street on Indian River Drive
- 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. – Park Activities
- 8:30 a.m. – The 46th Annual 4th of July Parade on Indian River Drive
- 9:45 a.m. – Skydiver Exhibition
- At Dusk – Fireworks
The Freedom Run 5K race will be before the Parade. This Sunrise 5K race, which helps support the LifeSkills Training program taught in all county middle schools and six elementary schools, will be from 7-8 a.m.
The July 4th Parade will start at the Sebastian Community Center and the Sebastian Masonic Lodge and proceed East on Davis Street then head South on Indian River Drive to Riverview Park.
Festivities following the parade will all be at Riverview Park, and the Fireworks will be over Lagoon after sunset.
2) Capt Hiram’s Independence Day Celebration – Capt Hiram’s is inviting everyone to Celebrate Independence Day with the Capt & Crew. There will be live music from 2 p.m. until closing. The music will include the national-touring Tom Petty Tribute Band, Petty Hearts, as well as Double Down and Buckshot.
Food specials – $8 Hamburgers and $6 Hot Dogs served with Cole Slaw and Baked Beans at their All-American Backyard BBQ.
Drink specials – $4 Landshark, $5 Jello Shots, $6 Landlubbers
3) Earl’s Hideaway Lounge – Looking for some Funky, Groovin, Movin’, Jammin’ Music this Independence Day? Head to Earl’s Hideaway where The Joey Tenuto Band will be performing 4 – 8 p.m.
4) Pareidolia Brewing Co. – Pareidolia Brewing Co has teamed up with The Lions Club and Masonic Lodge to help raise money for veterans this 4th of July.
Bring the family to Riverview Park; enjoy a craft brew and celebrate Independence Day while helping a great cause!
Craft beer is only $5 all day at Riverview Park. A portion of proceeds will go toward helping veterans.
Then head to Pareidolia Brewing Co., located at 712 Cleveland Street, where Anna and Will of Souljam will keep you entertained until the fireworks begin. Once the music stops, everyone will stroll to the river to watch the fireworks.
5) Tiki Bar & Grill – Tumbleweed will be performing Wednesday, July 4th from 7-11 p.m.
Sebastian Daily will broadcast the parade live on Facebook! Have a safe 4th of July everyone!
Signup for the free Sebastian Daily newsletter for your chance to win free dinners and merchandise!
Copyright 2018 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.