The 29th Annual Fellsmere Frog Leg Festival will be January 16, 2020, 4:00 p.m. through January 19, 2020, 4:00 p.m. at 22 South Orange St. in Fellsmere, Fl. The Fellsmere Frog Leg Festival has something for every member of your family.
- Frog Pop $3 – The perfect way to sample a frog. One frog leg on a stick.
- Frog Leg Dinner $14 – A generous portion of frog legs served with grits, coleslaw, and hushpuppies.
- Frog Pounder $15 – For the frog lover! A full pound of delicious frog legs.
- Gator Pop $3 – The perfect way to sample alligator! A couple of chunks of gator tail on a stick.
- Gator Tail Dinner $15 – A generous portion of gator tail served with grits, coleslaw, and hushpuppies.
- Gator Pounder $15 – Gator galore! A pound of our delicious gator tail.
- Frog Legs & Gator Tail Combo $15 – A generous portion of gator tail and frog legs served with grits, coleslaw, and hushpuppies.
- Extra Side Orders $2 – Hushpuppies, Coleslaw or Grits
- Thursday & Friday 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Saturday 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Sunday 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
- 1 TICKET – $1.25
- 18 TICKETS ( Ticket bundle price) – $20
ALL YOU CAN RIDE: THURS & SUN – $20 (Purchase an armband for unlimited rides: Thursday night, January 16 and Sunday, January 19.)
ALL YOU CAN RIDE: FRI & SAT – $25 (Purchase an armband for unlimited rides: Friday night, January 17, and Saturday, January 18.)
RIDES, FOOD, & DRINKS:
RIDES – $3.75 – $5.00
- Roller coasters and amusements for all ages ranging from 3 to 4 tickets each.
FOOD & DRINK: $4.00 – $10.00.
A smorgasbord of decadent foods including items like corn dogs, funnel cakes, cheesesteaks, pizza, turkey legs, gyros, hot dogs, burgers, kabobs, and – of course – fried Snickers. (Between 4 and 10 tickets per item.)
GAMES – Cash Only Games and prizes will also be available.
- Thursday & Friday 4:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Crafters & vendors will be staged in a grassy area with security at the entrance of the Festival.
Fellsmere Frog Leg Festival is located at 22 South Orange St. in Fellsmere.
There will be a free shuttle that will take you from Mesa Park to the Frog Leg Festival & Back to your vehicle. Off Site-Parking will be located at 100 Mesa Park Blvd, in Fellsmere, Fl. 32948.