The 29th Annual Fellsmere Frog Leg Festival will be January 16, 2020, 4:00 p.m. through January 19, 2020, 4:00 p.m. at 22 South Orange St. in Fellsmere, Fl. The Fellsmere Frog Leg Festival has something for every member of your family.
- Frog Pop $3 – The perfect way to sample a frog. One frog leg on a stick.
- Frog Leg Dinner $14 – A generous portion of frog legs served with grits, coleslaw, and hushpuppies.
- Frog Pounder $15 – For the frog lover! A full pound of delicious frog legs.
- Gator Pop $3 – The perfect way to sample alligator! A couple of chunks of gator tail on a stick.
- Gator Tail Dinner $15 – A generous portion of gator tail served with grits, coleslaw, and hushpuppies.
- Gator Pounder $15 – Gator galore! A pound of our delicious gator tail.
- Frog Legs & Gator Tail Combo $15 – A generous portion of gator tail and frog legs served with grits, coleslaw, and hushpuppies.
- Extra Side Orders $2 – Hushpuppies, Coleslaw or Grits
- Thursday & Friday 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Saturday 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Sunday 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
- 1 TICKET – $1.25
- 18 TICKETS ( Ticket bundle price) – $20
ALL YOU CAN RIDE: THURS & SUN – $20 (Purchase an armband for unlimited rides: Thursday night, January 16 and Sunday, January 19.)
ALL YOU CAN RIDE: FRI & SAT – $25 (Purchase an armband for unlimited rides: Friday night, January 17, and Saturday, January 18.)
RIDES, FOOD, & DRINKS:
- RIDES – $3.75 – $5.00
- Roller coasters and amusements for all ages ranging from 3 to 4 tickets each.
FOOD & DRINK: $4.00 – $10.00.
A smorgasbord of decadent foods including items like corn dogs, funnel cakes, cheesesteaks, pizza, turkey legs, gyros, hot dogs, burgers, kabobs, and – of course – fried Snickers. (Between 4 and 10 tickets per item.)
GAMES – Cash Only Games and prizes will also be available.
- Thursday & Friday 4:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Crafters & vendors will be staged in a grassy area with security at the entrance of the Festival.
Fellsmere Frog Leg Festival is located at 22 South Orange St. in Fellsmere.
There will be a free shuttle that will take you from Mesa Park to the Frog Leg Festival & Back to your vehicle. Off Site-Parking will be located at 100 Mesa Park Blvd, in Fellsmere, Fl. 32948.
Signup for the free Sebastian Daily newsletter for your chance to win free dinners and merchandise!
Copyright 2021 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.