Cielo Blu Barn will be hosting a Pop-Up Craft Market on March 27, 2021, from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm at 9155 141st Ave, in Fellsmere. There will be over 40 talented vendors with lots all homemade items.
Vendors at this pop-up craft market will have hand-sewn items, baked goods, jewelry, soap, tea, art, decor, honey, macrame, wind chimes, baskets, and much more.
So, mark your calendars because you’re not going to want to miss this fun shopping experience.
Here are a few of the vendor
- Bayla Designs – Homemade: Accessories, Rosaries, Mini Rosary Bracelets
- Kristina’s Handmade Collection – Handmade, Organic, Chemical, and Fragrance-Free: Candles, Tallows, Body Butter, Soaps, Lip Balm, CBD Infused Essential Oil Rollers, and more
- Kiley’s Art Work – Paintings & Home Decor
- Kerri M Cares, LLC – Custom Jewelry & more
- Kim’s Southern Charms – Night Lights, Jewelry, Koozies
- Blue Cypress Creations – Jewelry & Unique Pieces\
- Ocean Jade Accessories – Unique Handcrafted Jewelry, Diffuser Accessories
- Rays of Sunshine Crafts – Homemade Crafts
- D&T Farms, LLC – Raw Local Honey
Cielo Blu Barn
The vision for Cielo Blu Barn was inspired in 2012 by a desire to create an event venue with simple rustic elegance in an old Florida ambiance. As a family-owned and operated business, their mission is to provide a peaceful and friendly event venue on a small farm (including loving animals) with exceptional, personalized service.