SEBASTIAN – Strike Zone Entertainment Center in Sebastian is celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with a festive Irish menu specialty drinks to wash it all down, and live entertainment.
Their St. Patrick’s Day Menu options include Irish nachos, Irish potato skins, a Reuben, shepherd’s pie, and corned beef & cabbage.
- Irish Nachos – $6.99
Kettle chips, cheese, corned beef, and thousand island dressing (sauerkraut optional)
- Irish Potato Skins – $7.99
Potato skins with sour cream, cheddar cheese, corned beef & green onions
- Reuben – $9.95
Tender corned beef, swiss cheese, sauerkraut, thousand island dressing on rye bread
- Shepherd’s Pie – $11.95
Ground beef, carrots, peas, onion topped with mashed potatoes
- Corned Beef & Cabbage – $13.95
Slow cooked corned beef, steamed cabbage, carrots & potatoes
Their Specialty Irish Cocktails will be an Irish mudslide, a red zinger, a spiced breeze, and a Captain mule.
- Irish Mudslide – Baileys Irish Cream, Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka and Godiva Milk Chocolate Liqueur
- Red Zinger – Johnnie Walker Red and Gingerale, with a Twist of Lemon
- Spiced Breeze – Smirnoff Vodka, Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum, Pineapple and OJ
- Captain Mule – Captain Morgan, Ginger Ale, and lime wedges
The Irish shots available will include an Irish mountain man, a buttery nipple, green with envy, and an Irish hammer.
- Irish Mountain Man – Baileys Irish Cream and Dickel 12
- Buttery Nipple – Baileys Irish Cream, DeKuyper Butter Shots, and Schnapps
- Green with Envy – Crown Regal Apple, DeKuyper Sour Apple Pucker and a splash of sour
- Irish Hammer – Crown Royal Deluxe, Jameson Irish Whiskey, and Baileys Irish Cream
Live entertainment will begain at 7:30 pm – 11:00 pm. After your Irish feast, don’t forget to check out all of the amenities the Strike Zone has to offer; Full Bar, Bowling, Lazer Tag, Pool Tables, Darts, Golf Simulator, and a Large Arcade.