The 4th Annual Sweet Tea Sip & Stroll Arts and Crafts Fest will be Saturday, January 28th & Sunday, January 29th, 2023, at the beautiful Riverview Park in Sebastian. This fun-filled festival will have over 100 vendors with unique items for sale, food trucks, and live music.
- Saturday, January 28th: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday, January 29th: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
There will be live music by local solo musicians Ricky T, who specializes in classic ballads from the 70s and 80s, and powerhouse female vocalist Michele Wood.
Saturday, January 28th
- 9:00 am – 1:00 pm | Ricky T
- 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm | Michele Wood
Sunday, January 24th
- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm | Ricky T
- Off The Hook
- Boiled Peanuts by Ralph L
- Lenand10 – Steak Philly, Homemade Frie, and more
- Lemonade/Donuts/Icee by Larissa
- Smoke BBQ by Larry
- Two Chefs
- Yoggie cigars by Local David
Riverview Park is located at 600 US Hwy 1 in Sebastian. Parking and admission are both free. For more information, call or text Barbara Snow at (586) 242-9931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.