The St. Sebastian Knights of Columbus (K of C) Council 8009 will be hosting their 4th annual Charity Golf Tournament on Saturday, February 29, 2020, at the Sebastian Municipal Golf Course.
The tournament will include 18 Holes of Golf & a Cart. The cost is $75.00 per player.
In addition, they will have Prizes, Raffles, Morning Coffee, and Breakfast Bar/Buffet Lunch at Awards Ceremony.
They are inviting the community to be part of their most important and primary fundraiser of the year. Event proceeds will go to help their Council with their many charitable and community projects.
Advertise Your Company or Have a Hole named in your honor or family’s honor. $100.00 Hole Sponsors Includes display sign.
Only with help from the community is it possible for the St. Sebastian Knights of Columbus to make a difference in our community.
Here is a brief sampling of some of our Council’s involvements and accomplishments:
- Supporting the youth Faith Formation Religious education program at St. Sebastian Church
- Funding their annual scholarships to parish high school graduates moving on to higher education
- Volunteering man-hours helping the elderly recover from storms
- Conduct annual Tootsie Roll drive in support of intellectually challenged groups: ARC, BSA and Special Needs Troop 505
- Seminarian Vocations Support
- Volunteer man-hours in support of Special Olympics
- Support the Women’s Care Center
- “Keep Christ in Christmas,” kids and radio programs
- Support annual “Trick or Trunk”
- Participate in Memorial Day, Veteran’s Day, 911 observances, the Sebastian 4th of July Parade and the Sebastian Annual Clambake
Aiding and assisting other ministries at St. Sebastian Church with their charitable work
To participate in the tournament or sponsor a hole visit the SIGNUP page.
For more information contact Frank Warecke at (772) 913- 1039 or email at [email protected].
Signup for the free Sebastian Daily newsletter for your chance to win free dinners and merchandise!
Copyright 2020 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.