The next Sebastian Daily Cruise will be sailing the Eastern Caribbean on Dec. 5, 2020, from Port Canaveral on the Norwegian Escape. We are super excited to be planning this upcoming cruise.
The seven-day cruise will sail to the Dominican Republic, St. Thomas (U.S. Virgin Islands), and Tortola (British Virgin Islands), and then Great Stirrup Cay, a private island owned by the Norwegian Cruise Lines in the Bahamas.
Entertainment aboard the NCL Escape includes phenomenal performances including After Midnight, Escape the Big Top, Howl at the Moon, Levity Entertainment Group, The Choir of Man, and so much more.
Specialty Dining Restaurants
- Teppanyaki – Authentic Japanese
- Moderno Churrascaria – Authentic Brazilian
- Cagney’s Steakhouse – American Steakhouse
Other Dining Options
- Bayamo by Ocean Blue – Fresh Seafood (Elegant Setting)
- Food Republic – Fusion of foods and cultures from around the globe
- American Diner – Experience a slice of Americana
- Atrium Cafe – Three-deck vertical views and a two-story Wii wall
- La Cucina – Vibrant Italian Ristorante
- Le Bistro – Elegant French Restaurant
- Pincho Tapas Bar – Spain’s Cuisine
The Sebastian Daily group cruise comes with (2) Specialty Dining Nights as part of our package. You really can not go wrong with any of these restaurants. My favorites are Cagney’s Steakhouse and Teppanyaki.
- O’Sheehan’s Bar & Grill
- Room Service
- Garden Cafe
- The Haven Restaurant
- The Manhattan Room
- The Primate Room at Taste
Bars & Lounges (14)
The Breakaway Plus Class ship has 14 different bars and lounges. They include the Atrium Bar, Headliner’s Comedy Club, Mixx Bar, O’Sheehan’s Neighborhood Bar & Grill, Pour House, Prime Meridian, Skyline Bar, Spice H20, Sugarcane Mojito Bar, The Cellars, The District Brew House, The Haven Lounge, Tobacco Road, and the Vibe Beach Club.
Here’s a few pictures of previous Sebastian Daily Cruises!
678 Ocean Place, Aqua Park, Casino, Entourage, Guppies Nursery, Kid’s Aqua Park, Mandara Spa & Salon, Mini Golf, Pulse Fitness Center, Ropes Course, Snow Room, Spa Salt Room, Spa Thermal Suite, Splash Academy, Sports Complex, The Waterfront, and Video Arcade
The prices start at about $1,100 per person and includes drink package, specialty dining, taxes, and port charges. Each room also receives a $100 onboard credit. You must book with our group to receive free packages and discounts.
The deposit is $125 per person. Prices are good until Jun 26, 2020.
Ready to Book the Sebastian Daily Cruise?
Contact Amy Post with PostCard Travel Planning & Mention the Sebastian Daily Cruise.
- Call – (386) 383-2472
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you all can join us, God knows that we can all use it!