The 18th Annual Clambake Lagoon Festival will be November 5th – 7th at Riverview Park in Sebastian. To date, the clam bake festivals have raised more than $675K for local non-profits.
The Clambake is an annual festival that celebrates Sebastian’s way of life along the Indian River Lagoon. All proceeds are dedicated to local non-profit capital projects as volunteers from the local community comprise the entire labor force of the festival.
Admission is free, and tickets will be available to purchase for food, drinks, and t-shirts.
- Friday 2:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Sunday 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
What to Expect
- Fresh Seafood
- Craft Beer from Pareidolia Brewing Company
- Local Bands
- Activities for the Kids
- Historical Reeactments
Fried clams, clam chowder, crab cakes, shrimp, fried fish, steamed clams, sausage, onions, and pepper sandwiches, hot dogs, pizza, and linguine are among the variety of food that will be available for purchase.
- 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm – Anja with Greenlight
- 10:00 am – 1:00 pm – Golden Ukes
- 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm – The Jacks Band
- 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm – Swamp Dawg
- 10:00 am – 1:00 pm – Charlie Q
- 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Souljam
Pareidolia Brewing Company
Local Brewery Pareidolia Brewing Company will be serving Zip Code, Barrier Island, and Slow Paddle Porter.
- iThink Financial
- City of Sebastian
- J.J. Taylor Distributing Florida Inc.
- Performance Food Service
- Libert Cabinets