Searching for the ideal spot to enjoy NFL football this season? Your search ends here! Every Sunday, American Legion Post 189, Capt Hiram’s Resort, Rosie’s Bottoms Up, and Earl’s Hideaway Lounge are your go-to destinations with the NFL Sunday Ticket.
American Legion Post 189
The American Legion Post 189, located at 807 Louisiana Avenue, will show the NFL games on TVs. It’s a great place to visit with friendly people. For more information on their specials, call them at 772-589-8710.
Capt Hiram’s Resort
Capt Hiram’s Resort is set to broadcast the games across several TVs at their three bars, as well as in their cool ramp room lounge. They’ll also feature exclusive food and drink deals during the games.
Game Day Menu
- Cheese Dip | $8 – Cheese Dip served with crispy tortilla chips.
- Buffalo Chicken Tenders | $8 – Fried chicken bites tossed with buffalo sauce and bleu cheese dressing.
- Jalapeno Cheese Bread | $8 – Garlic bread with a jalapeno cheddar blend, cheesy topping, baked golden.
- Bacon Cheese Skins | $8 – Potato skins fried crispy, Monterey jack and cheddar cheeses, sour cream.
- Loaded Mojo Pork Tots | $8 – Tater tots topped with our mojo pulled pork, mixed cheeses, jalapenos, sour cream, and salsa.
- Burger/MB Sliders | $8 – Your choice of 2 cheeseburgers with onion, ketchup & pickles or 2 Italian mb with sauce and romano cheese (no mixing).
- Boom Boom Shrimp | $8 – Beer battered popcorn shrimp, boom boom sauce, lemon.
- Fried Pickles | $8 – Fried garlic pickles with ranch dressing.
- $2 Jello Shots
- $3 Miller Light Draft
- $4 Nutrl
- $5 House Margarita (on the rocks)
- $6 Jameson
Capt Hirams is located at 1606 Indian River Drive in Sebastian. For more information, contact them at (772) 388-8588.
Rosie’s Bottoms Up
Rosie’s Bottoms Up, in Micco, will show the NFL games on ten TVs. They will also have the food and drink specials as listed below. Mandy Lynn & Cosmo are behind the bar every Sunday!
Drink Specials – 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
- $3.50 Wells
- $4.00 Wines
- $1.50 Bud Light Drafts
Rosie’s Bottoms Up is located at 8400 US Hwy, in Micco; for more details, call (772) 664-9863.
Earl’s Hideaway Lounge
Earl’s Hideaway Lounge will broadcast the NFL games in their expansive indoor bar. While there won’t be any food & drink deals, try their pizza & meatballs – I highly recommend them.
Earl’s Hideaway Lounge is located at 1405 Indian River Dr, in Sebastian. For further details, call them at (772) 589-5700.
No matter where you go to watch the games, the essence of the experience lies in the shared joy of the sport, camaraderie, and memories. Alcohol, when enjoyed in moderation, can be a part of this, but it’s essential to approach it with mindfulness and responsibility. So, the next time you’re gearing up for a game, remember: the most valuable player is always the one who drinks responsibly.