The long-awaited remodel of the Sebastian KFC / Taco Bell / Pizza Hut in Sebastian is scheduled to start Monday, December 2.
“The good news is, the end result will be better,” Anthony Gianino, Vice President of Marketing, told Sebastian Daily.
Last year, the company announced the KFC/Taco Bell renovation. Since then, it has taken a lot of time to plan the remodel and pull the necessary permits from the county. The company also said Pizza Hut will not be part of the new restaurant.
Here are some of the details we know so far:
- The restaurant should remain open during the entire remodel
- Orders will be drive thru only beginning December 2 as the dining room will undergo extensive remodeling
- The plan calls for the dining room to re-open on December 21
- Upon re-opening of the dining room, full menu KFC and Taco Bell will be served (Pizza Hut will not be part of the new restaurant)
- KBP has remodeled over 100 KFCs the past 3 years, and this will be one of the bigger projects – Sebastian will be proud of the new restaurant
KB Foods, the company that owns the combined KFC, Taco Bell, has been very forthcoming about the remodeling plans since our Editorial about the restaurant in 2017.
“I thank you for writing the story as it created a greater sense of urgency around this restaurant. We have a plan to make it one of which the community will be proud,” Gianino told Sebastian Daily.
There are going to be significant changes coming December 21, 2019.