Today, Indian River County (IRC) announced that the broadband internet survey will end on Friday, October 8th. Individuals and businesses who have not completed the survey should fill it out online by clicking here.
Residents who do not have broadband or internet access can also participate by filling out a paper survey:
- English: https://www.ircgov.com/Public_Notices/Broadband-English.pdf
- Spanish: https://www.ircgov.com/Public_Notices/Braodband-Spanish.pdf
Paper surveys are available for pick up and drop off at the following locations:
- Buildings A and B of the Indian River County Administration Complex
- 1801 27th Street Vero Beach, FL 32960
- Indian River County Main Library
- 1600 21st Street Vero Beach, FL 32960
- North Indian River County Library
- 1001 Sebastian Boulevard Sebastian, FL 32958
- Brackett Library – Indian River State College Mueller Campus
- 6155 College Lane Vero Beach, Florida 32966
- Sebastian City Hall
- 1225 Main Street Sebastian, FL 32958
In July, IRC launched a digital survey on the availability and accessibility of broadband use by households and businesses. The digital and paper surveys will be incorporated into the County’s Broadband Feasibility Study, which will determine low cost and effective ways to improve broadband infrastructure across Indian River County.