One thing is for sure; it’s going to be hot this week in Sebastian, Florida. So make sure you stay hydrated if planning to do any outdoor activities.
We should see temperatures rise to 94 degrees by Friday, but the rain chance increases by the weekend to cool things down on Saturday and Sunday.
Predicted temperatures this week (highs/lows):
- Monday – Chance of afternoon rain (87/74)
- Tuesday – Mostly sunny (86/72)
- Wednesday – Mostly sunny (87/70)
- Thursday – Sunny (92/73)
- Friday – Sunny with a chance of rain (94/73)
- Saturday – 50% chance of thunderstorms (90/73)
- Sunday – Chance of afternoon rain (88/72)
The National Weather Service (NWS) says some storms this week can produce wind gusts of 30 mph over the Atlantic and Intracoastal waterways near the Sebastian Inlet.
Have a great week!
Newsletter: Make sure you signup for the Sebastian Daily Newsletter to stay informed with everything going on in Sebastian, Florida.