The City of Sebastian invites you to participate in the 51st Annual 4th of July Parade, held on Monday, July 4, 2022, at 8:30 am. This year, the parade will again begin at the Sebastian Community Center and the Sebastian Masonic Lodge at 1805 Jackson Street and proceed East on Davis Street and then South on Indian River Drive to Riverview Park.
Please complete the Application, and Hold Harmless Agreement, then return it to the City of Sebastian no later than June 28. Also, bring a copy to the parade with you.
Return Application to City of Sebastian, Leisure Services, 1225 Main Street. Sebastian, FL. 32958, or email all requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the City receives your application, they will respond to your request within 2 Business Days if you request additional marchers or vehicles. No horses allowed.
No more than 20 marchers & 2 vehicles are allowed unless approved in advance by the City of Sebastian Director of Leisure Services.
General Parade Float & Trailer Guidelines
- All floats (trailers & vehicles) are required to have at least one fire extinguisher (min 5lb ABC).
- All vehicles using generators are required to have a fire extinguisher (min 5lb ABC).
- In addition, generator usage shall be in a safe manner and placed so that there are no combustibles near the unit and the exhaust is directed away from combustibles and people.
- No storage of fuel is allowed near running or hot generators.
- All floats (trailers & vehicles) carrying people must have stabilizers and barriers to prevent falls while on the floats and from the floats.
- Drivers of vehicles used as floats or towing floats must have a clear view of their float as well as the roadway beside and ahead.
For more information, visit the City of Sebastian or call (772) 228-7054.
Newsletter: Make sure you signup for the Sebastian Daily Newsletter to stay informed with everything going on in Sebastian, Florida.