SEBASTIAN – You know how the small “hole in the walls” usually end up having the best food? Well, Hooked Up Subs at the Chevron gas station is a prime example.
A lot of you are probably scratching your head, saying “Where is that?” Exactly! We have heard a lot about these subs lately from friends, so we decided to check them out for our selves.
Hooked Up Subs, located in the Sebastian Chevron, has one of the best subs around. We ordered their large cold Italian, on white bread, with provolone cheese, mayo, oil/vinegar, lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles.
Our friends were spot on, the bread was soft, and the vegetables were fresh, and it was delicious. We will be going back soon!
- Croissant, English Muffin, and Biscuit Sandwiches which include egg, cheese, and your choice of meat.
- Biscuits & Sauage Gravy
- Cold Sub – Italian, Turkey & Cheese, Ham & Cheese, Chicken Salad, Tuna Salad, or create your own.
- Hot Subs – BBQ Pork, Cuban, Roast Beef & Cheddar, Philly Cheesesteak, Roast Beef & Pastrami, French Dip, Meatball, or create your own.
- Fresh Salads – Chef, Italian, Cobb, Tuna or Chicken
- Sandwiches & Wraps – Chicken Cheddar Wrap, Chicken Sandwich, Chicken Swiss or Turkey, Bacon & Cheese, Reuben, Grilled cheese and BLT.
- Specialty Subs – “The Hook Line & Sinker” Turkey, roast beef, bacon & cheese. “The Reel” Turkey, ham, bacon and cheese. “The Hook” Bacon, roast beef, provolone & ranch on a toasted roll with choice of toppings. “Roast Beef & Cheese”
Here’s a video showing our experience at Vargas. Be sure to FOLLOW our YouTube channel to receive updates.
If you know of other obscure restaurant locations that we should try out, please let us know.
Hooked Up Subs at the Chevron Sebastian is located at 8650 U.S. Highway 1 and are open Monday through Saturday 6 a.m. – 3 p.m.
For more dining news, visit the Sebastian Restaurants section for more.