The Indian River County Firefighters Fair will be March 10th – 19th at the IRC Fairgrounds. It will include fun-filled rides, concerts, tasty food, and many exciting free attractions.
Hours of Operation
- Opens at 5:00 pm Monday – Friday
- Opens at 1:00 pm Saturdays & Sundays
- (Closes As Warranted Nightly)
The main exhibit building will close at 10:00 pm daily and 6:00 pm on the closing Sunday.
Admission is $10 for everyone except children 6 and under are free. They will have free daily entertainment as well as paid premium seating for various music artists.
Advanced ticket sale locations of “Power Passes”
Power Passes are available for purchase now through 5:00 pm on March 10, 2023. This deal is not available once the fair opens. The Power Pass is good for one entry into the fair and one unlimited wristband.
- $30 includes ride wristband and gate admission
- Buy your tickets in advance and Save Money
Power Pass Purchase Locations
All IRC Fire Rescue Stations, 7-11 (US 1 and 23rd Street), Beachland Elementary, Buggy Bunch, Cafe 66, Capt. Hirams Resort, Childcare Resources, Children’s Discovery Center (Kid City USA), Countryside Family Farms- West, Community Preschool, Fellsmere Feed, Fellsmere Sunoco, Fire Prevention County Administration, First United Methodist Preschool, Hair Studio of VB, Hometown at 41st St. & US 1, iTHINK Financial, Indian River Mall, IRC Sheriff’s Office, IR Soccer Association, Jackie’s Place on 45th St., Kendall Academy, Leisure Square, Marine Banks in IRC, MidFlorida Credit Union, Mi Pueblo Fellsmere, One Stop Wabasso, Seacoast Banks, SRHS Cheerleaders, Shark Mart Sebastian, Skate Factory, 7-11 Sunoco CR 512 & CR 510, Treasure Coast Elementary, Treasured Pets Sebastian, Valley National Banks in IRC, VBHS ROTC, Wildwood Antique Mall, William’s Childcare, World Class Academy (Cradles to Crayons)
Firefighters’ Fair Concert Headliners
Saturday, March 11th
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm | Opening Act: Three O’clock Storm
- 8:30 pm – 10:00 pm | Headliner: Skinny Molly
Sunday, March 12th
- 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm | Opening Act: Jess Kellie Adams
- 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm | Headliner: Creed Fisher
Saturday, March 18th
- 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm | Opening Act: Carl Owens & Whiskey Trip
- 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm | Headliner: Deana Carter
Firefighters’ Fair Attractions – Included in the price of Admission
- Big Bee Transforming Robot Car Show – Witness a Camaro transform into a giant 15′ ft action robot
- Sea Lion Splash Show – Witness how sea lions react in a natural environment, learn how they act, and how we can preserve them.
- Glass Blowing Show – Experience the artistry & education of glass making through daily demonstrations by glass artist Ryan Gothrup.
- Jon Simon Comedy Hypnosis Show – 8:30 pm on Main Stage | Dates: March 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Scott’s World of Magic – There are several shows at the Open Air Pavilion daily.
- Strolling Magicman T.J. Hill – Get “majished” with a strolling magician.
- “Group Therapy” Playing Southern Rock & Country | Monday, March 13th at 6 pm on the Main Stage
- Aerial Antics in the open air pavillian | Saturday, March 11th at 3:00 pm & 5:00 pm & Tuesday, March 14th at 6:00 pm
- Vero Beach Karate Association: Demonstrations – Saturday, March 18th at 5:00 pm, in the Open Air Pavilion
- Visit vendors inside the TCPalm/LOCALiQ Exhibition Hall – Open Daily until 10:00 pm.
- Indian River County Fairgrounds – 7955 58th Ave, Vero Beach, FL 32967