SEBASTIAN – The Marine Resources Council (MRC) is teaming up with Sebastian’s Great Bike Bar-A-Thon Charity Bicycle Pub Crawl group once again to raise funds and awareness about saving the Indian River Lagoon.
Sebastian’s Great Bike Bar-A-Thon Charity Bicycle Pub Crawl will be Saturday, September 29, 2018, from 12:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.; the starting location will be Pareidolia Brewing Co., located at 712 Cleveland Street, in Sebastian.
This fun-filled charity event is open to the general public. Funds for The Marine Resources Council are brought in through the event’s t-shirt sales. Participants do not have to purchase a shirt to participate, however, please consider donating along the ride.
Monday, September 10, 2018, is the last day to register if you would like a t-shirt! So, please do not delay registering.
- Pareidolia Brewing Co. – 12:30 p.m. for event check-in and shirt pick-up
- Mash Monkeys Brewery Co. – 1:40 p.m.
- Capt’n Butcher’s – 2:25 p.m.
- Capt. Hiram’s Resort – 3:10 p.m.
- Crab Stop of Sebastian – 4:00 p.m.
- Earl’s Hideaway Lounge & Tiki Bar – 4:45 p.m.
- Pelican Pub – 5:30 p.m.
- Tiki Bar & Grill – 6:15 p.m.
Last year Sebastian’s Great Bike Bar-A-Thon Charity Bicycle Pub Crawl raised over $3,000 for The Marine Resources Council; this year they are hoping for $4,000.
For more information about the cause, visit the Marine Resources Council website.