Our Sebastian weekend events for October 14th – October 16th includes Halloween events, a golf tournament, cancer walk, Running of the Wieners, football, and lots of live music.
Tina’s Top Five Weekend Events
Friday, October 14th:
- 3:00 pm – Tony Sammis at Capt Hirams Sandbar
- 5:00 pm – “Ohana” West Coast Fundraiser & Dinner at the Elk’s Lodge | 731 S Fleming St.
- 5:00 pm – Rib Eye Steak Dinner at the American Legion #189 (Open to the public) $15
- 6:00 pm – Pat Kirchner at Mash Monkeys Brewing Co.
- 6:30 pm – ZanRicky at Pareidolia Brewing Company
- 6:30 pm – Group Therapy at CC’s Place
- 7:00 pm – Vintage Radio at Tiki Bar & Grill
- 7:00 pm – Bike Night w/Joe Reid & The Heartland at Willy’s Bar & Grill (Fellsmere)
- 7:00 pm – SRHS vs. New Smyrna Beach (Football) & Senior Night at Shark Stadium
- 7:00 pm – Eric Webb at Barefoot Bay Lakeside (Must have a Barefoot Bay Resident or Guest Pass)
- 7:30 pm – 42nd Haunted House “Terror on Main Street” at 1036 Main Street ($10 per person)
- 7:30 pm – Last Call Band at Capt Hirams Sandbar
- 8:00 pm – Switch N’ Whisky at Earl’s Hideaway Lounge
Saturday, October 15th:
Sunday, October 16th:
- 12:00 pm – LenAnd10 (Food Truck) at Mash Monkeys Brewing Co.
- 1:00 pm – Grant Farmers Market at 4580 1st St, in Grant
- 1:00 pm – NFL Game Day at Capt Hirams Resort
- 1:00 pm – Ukulele Circle at Pareidolia Brewing Company
- 1:30 pm – Groove Infusion at Barefoot Bay Lakeside (Must have a Barefoot Bay Resident or Guest Pass)
- 2:00 pm – Jasmine Cain at Earl’s Hideaway Lounge
- 2:00 pm – Low Key Duo at Tiki Bar & Grill
- 4:00 pm – John McDonald at The Old Fish House in Grant
- 3:00 pm – Happy Cake Duo at Crab Stop (Sebastian)
- 6:30 pm – Capt’s Karaoke at Capt Hirams Sandbar
Are you interested in having Sebastian Daily promote your weekend events at no cost? Please email me at email@example.com.
Newsletter: Make sure you signup for the Sebastian Daily Newsletter to stay informed with everything going on in Sebastian, Florida.