SEBASTIAN – Calvary Chapel Sebastian will be hosting a Chili Cook-Off Sunday, October 28, 2018, from 12:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Do you have a tasty or unique chili recipe? If so, get your ingredients together and get cooking.
Make sure to sign-up at the churches information center to reserve your spot. Prizes will be given for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
What you will be required to make:
Article continues below ...
- A 5-Quart (or larger) crockpot of any style of chili
- Cornbread (homemade or store-bought)
What you will need to bring:
- Small ladle & Larger ladle
- Extension cord
Chili Cook-Off Rules:
- Contestants must arrive early to set up their area. (12:00 p.m.)
- Contestants will serve their chili until all tasting cups are gone.
- Contestants are responsible for keeping their area clean.
- Contestants may vote once for their favorite chili.
- After voting closes, contestants will serve a bowl to those with a blue ticket. (Keep the ticket in the bowl)
Location: Calvary Chapel Sebastian, 1251 Sebastian Blvd., Sebastian, Florida 32958.