On April 30, 2021, the Sebastian Police Department held a promotional badge pinning ceremony and 2020’s Officer and Employee of the year awards celebrating the hard work and dedication these officers, volunteers, and civilian employees have demonstrated.
Officer Tegpreet Singh was recognized as Officer of the Year, and Angie Smith was recognized as Employee of the Year.
Also, those who received promotions at the Sebastian Police Department were:
- Lieutenant Tim Wood to Captain
- Sergeant Rob Vafiades to Lieutenant
- K9 Officer Roy Cole to Sergeant
- Corporal Pete Miller to Sergeant
- Officer Ryan Matthews to Corporal
- Colleen Coppola was promoted to Crime Scene Supervisor
- Pieter Ketelaar was promoted to Captain of the Volunteer Unit
These promotions were effective in November of last year; however, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this was the first opportunity the department was able to officially recognized our officers and employees.
Congratulations to everyone!
Signup for the free Sebastian Daily newsletter for your chance to win free dinners and merchandise!
Copyright 2021 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.