The Fellsmere Frog Leg Festival is from Thursday, January 20, 2022, through Sunday, January 23, 2022.
This year, customers can still use the drive-thru by taking CR-512 to South Cypress Street. Signs will be posted. The drive-thru is also cash only.
All proceeds go to the recreational needs of Fellsmere’s youth, one frog leg at a time!
2022 Entertainment Schedule
Thursday: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Penny Creek Band 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Musical Mustangs 4:30 p.m.
- Low Ground Band 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Mojo Mike and the Golden Ukes 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Sandy Back Porch Band 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Ring of Fire Country Band 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Blue Cypress Bluegrass Band 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
The Musical Mustangs are the Fellsmere Elementary School band. They are a group made up of very talented kids. So make sure to swing by and cheer them on!
Food and Hours
The festival hours are from 4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. on Thursday and Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. on Saturday, and 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Sunday.
Frog legs and gator are some of the menu choices with hushpuppies, coleslaw, and grits for the sides.
The Fellsmere Frog Leg Festival is located at 22 South Orange Street in Fellsmere, Florida.
The Fellsmere Riding Club and Fellsmere Feed, Tack, & Farm Supply are also hosting their Bull Frog Bash on Saturday at 1:00 p.m.