Mash Monkeys Brewing Company (MMBC) will celebrate its 5th Anniversary on Saturday, March 25, 2023, starting at noon at the brewery, located at 920 US Highway 1, in Sebastian. There will be live music, a food truck, special beer releases, and Angela’s Wheel ‘O Fun!
There will be live music by Sleepin’ Dogz from 4:00 – 7:00 pm. In 2002, the Sleepin’ Dogz Band began as an acoustic duo comprised of husband and wife Jeannie and Leo Burke. However, in 2017, the acoustic duo grew into a four-piece with the addition of Jeff Newman and Steven Pippin. Their music style is a soulful blend of rootsy jam and rock blues.
- Jeannie Burke – Lead Vocals/Guitar
- Leo Burke – Lead Guitar
- Steven Pippin – Bass/Vocals
- Jeff Newman – Drums
LenAnd10 Food Truck
The LenAnd10 food truck will be at the celebration from 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm. They are a family-run food truck with fresh, never frozen food at a great price.
Special Beer Infused Menu
- Beer Cheese & Pretzel Bites
- Cheese Fries w/ Beer Cheese
- Country Style Spareribs w/White Rice
- Beer Battered Fish w/Fries
- Double Cheeseburger w/ Fries
- Crownies for Dessert
Special Beer Release
- Extra Pazza – An imperial or Double version of Acqua Pazza IPA
- Ol Wannabe Hooligan – An American Barleywine that was aged with Bourbon Barrel Oak chips that had held maple syrup at one time
Additionally, they will offer Citmo, a pale ale that was on tap the day the brewery opened, and Odubhghaill & Bar Fight Irish Red will also be on tap from St Patrick’s day.
Wheel O’ Fun
Mash Monkeys Brewing Company’s Manager, Angela, will be busting out her Wheel O’ Fun. So, come by, spin it, and grab a prize.
Attendees are encouraged to bring their folding chairs, as tents and tables will be set up outside.