There will be a joint City of Sebastian/ Indian River County workshop at the North Indian River County Library on Thursday, September 21, 2023, from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
1. Call to Order & Introduction
- a. Board of County Commissioners
- b. City Council
- c. Treasure Coast Regional Planning Council
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Expectations for Today (TRPC)
4. Septic to Sewer
- a. Presentation on IRC wastewater capacity
- b. Current projects underway/planned
- c. Desired future projects
- d. Funding strategies
- e. TMDL credits
5. Joint Use Planning – Interlocal Service Boundary Agreement
6. Regional Park and Recreation Partnership Opportunities
7. Closing Comments/Next Steps
- North Indian River County Library
- Meeting Room
- 1001 Sebastian Boulevard
- Sebastian, Florida 32958
This is not a public hearing. However, if a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting, he or she may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, which record is not provided. (Section 286.0105, Florida Statutes).
Anyone who needs special accommodations for this meeting may contact the County’s Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Coordinator at (772) 226-1223 at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
Anyone needing special accommodation with a hearing aid for this meeting may contact the Board of County Commission Office at (772) 226-1490 at least 20 hours before the meeting.