The past few days have felt like a genuine fall season in Florida, with rain, high winds, cloudy skies, and cooler temperatures.
However, the rain chance in Sebastian decreases with warmer temperatures by Thanksgiving Day and partly cloudy skies.
There’s a 70% chance of rain on Monday and Tuesday, decreasing only to 30% by Wednesday. The higher winds will only be with us for the next two days. But the winds return on Friday and Saturday.
Here’s a look at the daily temperatures (High/Low):
- Monday: 75/70
- Tuesday: 79/68
- Wednesday: 79/68
- Thursday (Thanksgiving Day): 80/66
- Friday: 80/56
- Saturday: 72/54
- Sunday: 73/56
Another cold front will be moving into Sebastian on Friday afternoon, with cooler temperatures and higher winds this weekend.
However, it’s still too early to forecast the weekend, and the weather may change again. So we’ll have another forecast by Friday to talk about it.
Sebastian Daily wishes you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!
Newsletter: Make sure you signup for the Sebastian Daily Newsletter to stay informed with everything going on in Sebastian, Florida.