We hadn’t been to the Squid Lips Overwater Grill, in Sebastian, in quite a while so we chose to go there for lunch and check it out for our review.
You really can not beat the spectacular view at this overwater grill. I could sit there all day; it’s like instant meditation.
We were seated right away, and our server Sparkles came to take our drink orders promptly. She was helpful with the menu options, attentive, and friendly.
I chose the Fish-N-Chips Basket which is fresh fish nuggets lightly dusted in seasoned flour then deep-fried a golden brown. It comes with french fries, slaw & tartar sauce for $12.99
The fish was seasoned and cooked perfectly. I’m not a fan of fish that has a thick batter, and this was just right. The slaw was great; I like that it wasn’t made with an overwhelming amount of mayo.
My husband chose the Fried Clam Basket, which comes lightly seasoned, single breaded, deep-fried clam strips. It is also served with french fries, slaw & tartar sauce. It cost a bit less at $10.99.
The Fried Clam Basket was good, but some of the clams were very thin and stringy.
Overall, we were delighted with our lunch experience at Squid Lips Overwater Grill in Sebastian. The service, view, and food all met our expectations.
Squid Lips Overwater Grill offers appetizers, soups, salads, baskets, sandwiches, wraps, pasta, grits, rice, raw bar, desserts and much more.
The Sebastian restaurant offers daily specials that include Double Order of Fish & Chips on Monday, Mountain of Shrimp Tuesdays, Prime Rib Wednesdays, and Mussels on Thursdays (Call for details).
Daily Happy Hour Drink & Food Specials:
- Monday through Friday 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- $1.00 off all well drinks and house wines
- Domestic draft beers are $1.99. (Bud, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Michelob Ultra & Amberbock)
- .79 cent wings and .49 cents u-peel shrimp until 6:00 p.m. Monday – Friday and Saturday & Sunday Until 5:00 p.m.
- From 6 p.m. – 7 p.m. they offer these additional drink specials $5.25 Margaritas and frozen Daiquiris, Cosmos, Mojitos, Martinis, Appletinis and Long Island Iced Teas.
Live Entertainment is on Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. with Rush Release.
- Sunday through Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Squid Lips is located at 1660 N. Indian River Drive in Sebastian, Florida.