SEBASTIAN – Pelican Diner in Sebastian, Florida, won this year’s best breakfast award by Sebastian Daily readers.
Pelican Diner had a lot of competition from Country Ham N’ Egg. There were times Country Ham N’ Egg took the top spot, but ultimately fell to 2nd place. The Hen House also did well by coming in 3rd place.
Here are the poll results:
- Pelican Diner – 19.8%
- Country Ham N Egg – 18.7%
- Hen House Eatery – 14.1%
- Cafe in Paradise – 7.8%
- Sebastian Roadside Restaurant – 6.6%
- JD’s Corner Diner – 6.4%
- 19th Hole in Barefoot Bay – 5.6%
- Mulligans Beach House – 5.2%
- Earl’s Hideaway Lounge – 2.8%
- Blackfins at Capt Hirams Resort – 2.3%
- Zoo Bar at Sebastian Municipal Airport – 2.1%
- RJ’s Restaurant in Micco – 2.0%
- Mo Bay Grill – 1.9%
- Home on the Range Cafe in Micco – 1.7%
- Holy Cannoli in Barefoot Bay – 1.5%
- Old Fish House in Grant – 0.8%
- Vargas Mexican Food – 0.7%
A lot of people weren’t aware of how many places in and around Sebastian serve breakfast. For example, Earl’s Hideaway Lounge, Vargas Mexican Food, and The Old Fish House in Grant. These places are great alternatives for breakfast.
Pelican Diner recently moved from 13260 U.S. Highway 1 in Sebastian to the Sebastian Municipal Golf Course. They are now located at 100 Brush Foot Drive where the Eagles Nest was for many years.
Congratulations Pelican Diner for winning Peoples’ Choice in 2019!
To get involved in our upcoming polls, sign up for our newsletter.
Signup for the free Sebastian Daily newsletter for your chance to win free dinners and merchandise!
Copyright 2021 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.