Heather Quigley, manager at Crab E Bills Indian River Seafood, informed us that their Seafood Market is set to reopen next Tuesday, April 21, 2020, from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
They are closed on Mondays but will be open from Tuesday through Sunday.
Once their seafood market is up and running, they will concentrate on opening their fresh lunch eatery for take-out and delivery.
They do have a few stipulations to protect patrons and their crew due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- to enter the store, you MUST have a face mask/scarf, etc. that covers your nose and mouth
- you can also call in your order, pay with a credit card over the phone, and we will bring your order outside
- you MUST pay by credit/debit card
- NO CASH (you will be able to swipe your credit card, and there will not be a signature required) touch-free payment
- limit of 4 customers are allowed inside at a time
Sebastian Daily asks everyone to support our local small businesses during this difficult time, especially Crab E Bills. When you buy local, you are saving jobs and keeping our small businesses open.
For more information, contact Crab E Bills at 772-388-2727.
Signup for the free Sebastian Daily newsletter for your chance to win free dinners and merchandise!
Copyright 2021 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.