The MyVaccine.FL.gov website now includes a streamlined scheduling platform that will make getting a COVID-19 vaccine easier than ever. This new system will allow Floridians to:
- Schedule appointments immediately after pre-registering or logging on if appointments are available. (Second shot appointments will not appear unless they are within the correct time frame for the vaccine manufacturer.)
- Find vaccine locations on the locator map and choose the most convenient location.
- View available time slots at a glance for each vaccine location.
- Immediately schedule appointments from available time slots.
- Receive email and text appointment confirmations, reminders, and messages that will let you know if the location, time, or date has changed.
- Self-report if you’ve already been vaccinated and no longer need an appointment.
Visit MyVaccine.FL.gov today to sign up for your COVID-19 vaccination.
Signup for the free Sebastian Daily newsletter for your chance to win free dinners and merchandise!
Copyright 2021 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.