The MyVaccine.FL.gov website now includes a streamlined scheduling platform that will make getting a COVID-19 vaccine easier than ever. This new system will allow Floridians to:
- Schedule appointments immediately after pre-registering or logging on if appointments are available. (Second shot appointments will not appear unless they are within the correct time frame for the vaccine manufacturer.)
- Find vaccine locations on the locator map and choose the most convenient location.
- View available time slots at a glance for each vaccine location.
- Immediately schedule appointments from available time slots.
- Receive email and text appointment confirmations, reminders, and messages that will let you know if the location, time, or date has changed.
- Self-report if you’ve already been vaccinated and no longer need an appointment.
Visit MyVaccine.FL.gov today to sign up for your COVID-19 vaccination.