Our weekend events include the Finally Friday Fest at the Pareidolia Brewing Company, Vision Board Workshop, Super Bowl, Live Entertainment, and much more going on throughout Sebastian, Florida.
Friday, January 31st:
- 3:30 p.m. – Abby Owens at Capt Hirams Sandbar
- 4:00 p.m. – Karyn Ann Performs at Pareidolia Brewing Co.
- 5:30 p.m. – Paul Christopher at Mulligans Beach House
- 6:00 p.m. – Finally Friday Fest with The Mixers at Pareidolia Brewing Co. (Brews, Entertainment, Food & Vendors )
- 6:00 p.m. – Jon Parrot at The Old Fish House
- 6:30 p.m. – Youth | Nacho Nacho Party at Calvary Chapel in Sebastian (1251 Sebastian Blvd.)
- 7:00 p.m. – Handbells Concert – He’s Got the Whole World at Sebastian United Methodist Church (1029 Main St.)
- 7:00 p.m. – Vision Board Workshop at Sufficient Grace Family Worship Center Inc. (735 Commerce Center Dr. Ste. D, in Sebastian)
- 7:00 p.m. – TBA at Tiki Bar & Grill
- 7:00 p.m. – Leather & Lace at Barefoot Bay Lounge (Must have a Barefoot Bay resident pass or Visitor Pass to attend)
- 7:30 p.m. – Kevin McCullers at Sandy’s Grille
- 7:30 p.m. – Papa Wheelee at Capt Hirams Sandbar
- 8:30 p.m. – Rocket City at Earl’s Hideaway Lounge
Saturday, February 1st:
- 10:30 a.m. – Dreaming with Debby – Vision Board Workshop at Living Healthy Studio (Cost: $20 or $10 for Returning Dreamers)
- 1:00 p.m. – Jeff Marquis ‘Rock n Reggae’ at Tiki Bar & Grill
- 2:00 p.m. – Gullet at Earl’s Hideaway Lounge
- 2:00 p.m. – 2nd Annual Ukulele Festival at Pareidolia Brewing Co.
- 3:30 p.m. – Iris at Capt Hiram’s Sandbar
- 6:00 p.m. – Joe Reid & Heartland at Barefoot Bay Lounge (Must have a Barefoot Bay resident pass or Visitor Pass to attend)
- 6:00 p.m. – Southern Sisters at the 19th Hole, in Barefoot Bay (Open to Public)
- 6:30 p.m. – Matt Rosman at Mash Monkeys Brewing Co.
- 7:30 p.m. – Switch at Captain Hirams Sandbar
- 8:00 p.m. – Rachelle Coba at Earl’s Hideaway Lounge
Sunday, February 2nd:
- 10:00 a.m. – Imani Milele Children Worship Concert at Coastal Community Church of Sebastian (9400 Fellsmere Rd. – East Bus Entrance)
- 2:00 p.m. – Kilmo Doome & Jim Fiano at Earl’s Hideaway Lounge
- 2:00 p.m. – Throwback Street Party at Barefoot Bay Lounge (Must have a Barefoot Bay resident pass or Visitor Pass to attend)
- 4:00 p.m. – Super Bowl Party at American Legion Riders – Chapter 189 (All you can eat buffet $10 per person)
- 6:30 p.m. – Super Bowl Sunday at Sandy’s Grille (Drinks, Specials)
- 6:30 p.m. – Super Bowl Sunday at Capt Hiram’s (Drinks, Wings & Appetizer Specials)
- 6:30 p.m. – Super Bowl Sunday at the 19th Hole, in Barefoot Bay (Open to Public)
Have a great weekend in Sebastian!
Signup for the free Sebastian Daily newsletter for your chance to win free dinners and merchandise!
Copyright 2020 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.