Treasure Coast Community Health will host its 9th Annual Great Duck Derby on Sunday, October 24, 2021, from 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm at the Capt Hirams Sandbar. The ducks will be launched at approximately 3:00 pm.
TCCH serves more than 25,000 adults and children each year. A large percentage of whom are at or below the Federal Poverty Level. Many of these individuals rely on Treasure Coast Community Health to provide needed medical and dental services at low and/or reduced costs as they do not qualify for insurance.
Their mission is to provide accessible, cost-effective, high-quality, comprehensive health care to all people regardless of their socio-economic circumstances throughout Indian River County.
How the Great Duck Derby works
- Purchase your ducks online or at the event, as long as some are still available. Only 5000 ducks will be adopted out.
- Attend the Great Duck Derby to see if your duck is a winner or wait to be contacted.
Purchase your ducks – Give the gift of health by adopting a duck.
- Rubber Ducky – 1 Duck for $5
- Duck Pals – 2 Ducks for $10
- Quack Pack – 6 Ducks for $25
- Quackers Dozen – 12 Ducks for $50
- Flock of Ducks – 25 Ducks for $100
- Golden Flock – 65 Ducks for $250
- First Place $1,000
- Second Place $500
- Third Place $250
Don’t worry if you can’t attend this event. Race winners do not need to be present to win. The winners will be notified by mail or telephone. They have 30 days, from the day of the race, to claim their prize. If not collected, the presenter will select an alternate winner. All prizes will be awarded.
Need more information? Visit The Great Duck Derby of IRC for full details.