The Sebastian River Area Little League would like to thank the community for helping to replace their equipment after they realized it was stolen.
When they were preparing for the upcoming season and checking their storage for equipment, they found that someone stole close to everything.
It will cost the league over $1,000 to replace the tees, tee balls, baseballs, and softballs that were stolen over the summer. In addition, both of their L-Screens which cost over $270 apiece, were stolen during the spring.
After SRALL President Mary Saylor set up a GoFundMe account, they received over $3,785 in cash donations, and Academy Sports + Outdoors of Melbourne is donating $1500 in product and gift cards.
- Cash Donations through GoFundMe $2,085
- Cross Cut Environmental Services Inc & Project Portrait Photography donated $700
- King Crane Service LLC. donated $1,000
- Kenny Ritchey Memorial Fund paying registration and purchasing equipment for children in need.
- Academy Sports + Outdoors of Melbourne $1500 in products & gift cards
The Sebastian River Area Little League now has enough money to replace everything taken from them and then some to make this Fall Season a great one.
Signup for the free Sebastian Daily newsletter for your chance to win free dinners and merchandise!
Copyright 2021 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.