Shark’s Boys Basketball Coach Eric Snyder would like to extend his heartfelt gratitude and appreciation for all that helped support Sebastian River High School Sharks Basketball this year.
In addition, Snyder would like to thank the players, most notably the seniors, for their contributions on and off the court this year.
“To this year’s seniors, a parting quote and thought, ‘Your future would be assured if you did as much today as you expected to do tomorrow.’ Take nothing for granted and when you give yourself to something, be sure to put everything you’ve got into it,” Snyder said in a statement.
“Good Luck in all your future endeavors, and congratulations Fellas!!
On behalf of the Sharks Basketball Coaching staff and family, we thank you all for your dedication, commitment, and support to the program this season. You Can’t Hide That Shark Pride”, Snyder added.
- #25 Mason Gautier – Mason has been involved with the Sharks basketball program for 2 years and is also a member of the Sharks Band program. He is planning on enrolling in college upon graduation and intends to major in pre-law. His funniest memory this season was witnessing coach Snyder lose in Madden and getting really upset.
- #22 Maurice Wilson – Maurice has been involved with the Sharks program for four years and is also a member of the Boy’s Track team. Maurice plans to enroll in college upon graduation. His special memories are not only of his grandmother nicely dressed and being escorted into the game by his father but also the messages his father would send before the game and the chats they shared after.
- #4 Devon White – Devon has been a member of the Sharks basketball program for four years and is also a member of the Sharks football team. In addition to being an athlete, he is in the IB Program and works at Publix. Devon plans to attend college, where he intends to major in Business Statistics and continue his playing career. His fondest memory this season was when he caught a cramp at the free throw, and the entire gym erupted into laughter.
Their families accompanied the three seniors at their senior basketball ceremony and the coaches’ presentation of flowers.
- #22 Maurice Wilson – Escorted By (Mom) Jennifer Gelesky (Brother) Antonio Wilson and (Sister) Kaitlyn Reese
- #25 Mason Gautier – Escorted By (Dad) Paul Gautier and (Mom) Gina Vargas
- #4 Devon White – Escorted By (Mom) Amy White (Pappy) Robert White and (mum-mum) Rosalee White
Maurice Wilson, Devon White, Mason Gautier
Signup for the free Sebastian Daily newsletter for your chance to win free dinners and merchandise!
Copyright 2021 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.