The Sebastian Clambake Lagoon Festival, which celebrates our community’s way of life along the Indian River, will be held November 4th – 6th at Riverview Park. The non-profit corporation responsible for this event has already given more than $675,000 to local charities.
Volunteers from our local community comprise the entire labor force of the festival, and all proceeds are dedicated to local non-profit capital projects.
Admission is free, and tickets will be sold at the event for food and t-shirts.
The Sebastian Clambake festival offers clam chowder, linguine with red or white clam sauce, shrimp, crab cakes, fried fish & clam strips, steamed clams, pizza, hot dogs, and sausage, pepper & onion sandwiches.
What to expect
- Seafood Booths
- Live Entertainment
- Historic Re-Enactments
- Kids Zone
- Vendor Booths
Hours: Vendors & Food Booths
- Friday | 2:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday | 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Sunday | 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Anja with Green Light – 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Group Therapy – 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- The Robert Johnson Band – 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Cheyenne Band – 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Abby Owens – 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Nouveau Honkies – 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Riverview Park is located at the corner of US Hwy 1 (Southbound) & Co Rd 512 (Eastbound). For more information about this event, visit the Sebastian Clambake website.