Celebrate Groovestock II at Pareidolia Brewing Co. on Sunday, December 19, 2021, from 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm with over 28 performers, including Hair Peace, who will be headlining.
In addition, to the groovy music, there will be food trucks, fun raffles, and fresh craft beer. Some of the funds earned will go to the new sunset deck being built on the west end of Pareidolia. So, come out and have fun for a great cause. This event will predominately be outdoors, so don’t forget to bring your folding chairs.
Take a stroll down memory lane or experience what 1971 was like for your parents growing up.
1971 was the year that changed everything in music:
- A huge number of really great albums were released.
- The Beatles had broken up, but Paul, John, and George all released albums that year.
- It was also just a couple of years after Woodstock and Altamont.
- The ’60s were over, and musicians were writing about Vietnam War and the civil rights movement.
- The drug scene was changing again – Heroin was becoming more common, and some musicians who used it were dying.
- Record companies had realized that the big money was in Rock and Roll.
Local musician Mike Brown, better known in the Sebastian music scene as Mojo Mike, and fellow musicians are super excited about Groovestock!
“As I have been working with the musicians getting ready for this show, we have gotten goosebumps playing and hearing these songs again. The only sad thing is we don’t have enough time to do them all,” Mojo Mike told Sebastian Daily.
Order your Groovestock T-Shirts & Merchandise Here.
Pareidolia Brewing Company is located at 712 Cleveland St., in Sebastian. Call (772) 571-5693 for additional details.
Newsletter: Make sure you signup for the Sebastian Daily Newsletter to stay informed with everything going on in Sebastian, Florida.