The new Pareidolia Brewing Company sunset stage is officially open, and on Saturday night, the New York-based duo Sirsy christened the stage. This permanent outdoor stage is a wonderful addition to the already thriving PBC.
Owners Pete and Lynn Anderson want to thank everyone involved with this stage coming together.
“Huge thank-yous go to Lee, Gary, Robert, Bill, and all of the Pareidolians out there who supported and continue to support filling the air with music at PBC,” Pete Anderson told Sebastian Daily.
“Also, a special thank you to Tom and Donna Haynes for generously allowing us to sit on their property during the shows,” Anderson added.
The Pareidolia Brewing Company sunset stage official dedication will be Wednesday, January 12, 2022, during open mic night.
“We’ll crack open some bubbly and enjoy music by our own local artists, including a few who helped build the stage,” Anderson stated.
Entertainment Line-Up 1/12 – 1/16
- Wednesday, Jan 12th (6:00 pm – 9:00 pm) – Open Mic Night w/ Robert & Friends/ New Sunset Stage Christening
- Thursday, Jan 13th (6:30 pm – 8:30 pm) – Hair Peace
- Friday, Jan 14th (6:30pm – 9:30 pm) – String Daddy
- Saturday, Jan 15th (6:30 pm – 9:30 pm) – Bill Forness (A Tribute to Johnny Cash)
- Sunday, Jan 16th (3:00 pm – 6:00 pm) – Atomic Jazz Fish
Signup for the free Sebastian Daily newsletter for your chance to win free dinners and merchandise!
Copyright 2022 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.