We needed all that rain on Sunday and Monday to prevent us from going into a drought. But Sebastian will have fewer showers this week, and Tuesday’s high is expected to reach 93 degrees.
With the rain chance increasing for the weekend, there will be stronger winds out of the east to keep the skies clear for the most part.
Here’s a look at this week’s temperatures (low/high):
- Tuesday – Mostly sunny, and 30% chance of rain (93/74)
- Wednesday – Sunny and 20% chance of rain (92/75)
- Thursday – Sunny and 20% chance of rain (92/75)
- Friday – Sunny and 30% chance of rain (91/76)
- Saturday – Mostly sunny, and 40% chance of rain (90/76)
- Sunday – Mostly sunny and 40% chance of rain (90/75)
The heat index will be as high as 107 on Tuesday and 105 on Wednesday. So if you plan to be outdoors, please drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
The winds will be out of the south and southeast at 5 to 10 mph all week. Stronger winds for Sunday with gusts as high as 20 mph.
It’s going to be another beautiful week in Sebastian!