Here are the latest restaurant health inspections for April 2023 in Sebastian, Florida.
Sandy’s Grille had zero violations on April 26, 2023!
Riverwalk Cafe, Hen House Eatery, Vittorios Pizza, and Bamboo Wok did great during their health inspections.
However, Squid Lips, Taste of Asia, Mo-Bay Grill, and Khob Khun Thai Sushi didn’t pass on the first visit by the inspector. None of them were shut down but given additional time to comply.
We do these reports because Florida restaurant owners are not required to post health inspection results where guests can see them. All reports are conducted by a state inspector visiting each restaurant for compliance. The data we use in this article is based on the inspector’s report.
Here’s the most recent Sebastian restaurant inspections:
Restaurant with zero violations
- Sandy’s Grille – 171 Sebastian Blvd
Restaurants with the most violations
- Squid Lips – 1660 N. Indian River Drive (15)
- Mulligans Beach House – 806 SE Indian River Drive (14)
- Crab Stop of Sebastian – 1550 Indian River Drive (12)
- Taste of Asia – 925 Village Square Unit 1 & 2 (12)
Restaurants that passed on first inspection
- Riverwalk Cafe – 13533 US-1
- Bamboo Wok – 1451 Sebastian Blvd
- Captain Hirams Resort – 1606 Indian River Drive
- Momma Meg’s Cafe – 8530 US-1 (Micco)
- Mulligans Beach House – 806 SE Indian River Drive
- Crab Stop of Sebastian – 1550 Indian River Drive
Restaurants that did not pass first inspection
These restaurants required a follow-up by the health inspector to give them time to comply with violations.
- Squid Lips – 1660 N. Indian River Drive
- Taste of Asia – 925 Village Square Unit 1 & 2
- Mo-Bay Grill – 1401 Indian River Drive
- Khob Khun Thai Sushi – 13600 US-1
How do all Sebastian restaurants and bars rank?
You can see how all the businesses in Sebastian rank by visiting our full list of Sebastian Restaurant Health Inspections.