We recently visited Rib City in Grant for a lunch review. We’ve never had a bad visit, so we were really looking forward to our meal.
I ordered The Original Skyscraper, which is a jumbo sandwich with your choice of Smoked Turkey, Pork, or BBQ Beef, served on garlic bread with two signature sides for $9.69.
The sides I chose were Housemade Mac & Cheese and BBQ Baked Beans. They were both delicious and went well with my BBQ Beef Original Skyscraper.
My husband ordered the Full Rack of Baby Back Ribs for $15.99. The mouthwatering ribs are served with your choice of two Signature Sides & garlic toast.
The sides you can choose from include Green Beans, Baked Potato, French Fries, Coleslaw, BBQ Beans, Applesauce, Corn Cobette, Housemade Mac & Cheese, or Sliced Tomatoes. He chose to load up on carbs with the Housemade Mac & Cheese and French Fries.
He was also very pleased with his choice. The Homemade Mac & Cheese was remarkable. The ribs are smoked, and we did not see a lot of fat on them. The meat was tender and fell right off the bone. We highly recommend the ribs!
The desserts at Rib City are hard to pass up. They include Chocolate, Chocolate Mania, Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake, Coconut Cream Pie, Key Lime Pie, Southern Pecan Pie.
We have previously ordered the Coconut Cream Pie, and it was to die for, so this time we gave the Southern Pecan Pie a try. It is a large portion and can easily be enough for two adults. Like the Coconut Cream Pie, it was definitely worth the calories.
If you haven’t been to Rib City in Grant, we highly recommend visiting them. In addition to their yummy food, the upstairs has a stunning view of the Indian River.
Rib City serves Lunch Specials Daily from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- BBQ Pork Plate $8.99 – Your choice of our tender smoked, Sliced Pork, or our Rib City Pulled Pork.
- BBQ Beef Plate $8.99 – Wood smoked Beef Eye Round, sliced thin, and piled high.
- BBQ Chicken Plate $8.99 – 1/4 Chicken basted in our sweet BBQ sauce.
- Smoked Turkey Breast Plate $8.99 – You’ll love this Rib City® favorite sliced thin.
- Baby Back Rib Plate $10.49 – 1/2 Rack, so tender the meat falls off the bone.
- BBQ Chicken & Pork or Beef $10.69 – 1/4 Chicken and Sliced Beef, Sliced Pork, or Pulled Pork – your choice!
- Fried Chicken Tender Basket $8.99 – Chicken breast tenders fried to perfection.
- Grilled Chicken Breast $9.49 – Brushed with our sweet BBQ sauce and grilled to perfection.
Each of these lunch specials comes with your choice of two signature sides.
- Monday – Thursday: 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday: 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday 11:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
You can also read our dinner choices from our Rib City in Grant review.
Rib City is located at 4700 1st Street in Grant, just 9.2 miles north of Roseland Road. For more info, call them at 321-241-6510.
Signup for the free Sebastian Daily newsletter for your chance to win free dinners and merchandise!
Copyright 2019 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.