The more we all prepare for this pandemic now, the smoother things will go in the future. What should we be doing now to prepare for the future?
First and foremost, we must limit the spread of germs and prevent infection. Follow these steps to ensure a healthy future.
How to avoid getting the Coronavirus:
- Avoid being in close contact with people who are under the weather.
- Wash your hands often to help protect you from germs.
- Practice Healthy Habits: Be physically active, eat nutritious food, get plenty of rest, manage your stress, and drink plenty of fluids.
If you are already sick:
- Make sure that you are covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when sneezing and coughing to prevent spreading the virus.
- Keep your distance from others to keep them from getting sick.
- Call your doctor.
How to prepare your home:
- Make sure you have two weeks of prescription medication.
- Purchase over the counter medication as if you have the Coronavirus:
pain relievers, cough & cold medicines, fluids with electrolytes, vitamins, stomach remedies
- Make sure that you have plenty of activities to keep children busy.
- If you live alone, stock up on food, in case you get sick and can not leave your house.
Last but not least, please be kind to those around you. Reach out to the elderly, those who are having a hard time getting supplies, or who will be out of work because of the business closures.
Signup for the free Sebastian Daily newsletter for your chance to win free dinners and merchandise!
Copyright 2020 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.