On Thursday, the number of new COVID-19 cases in Florida skyrocketed to 7,575. There are over 4,000 patients being hospitalized for COVID-19 illnesses, which is up about 200 less than last week.
The number of deaths in Florida related to COVID-19 is still down. There were 2 deaths in Indian River County since Thursday.
In Sebastian, there have been 20 new cases since Friday, averaging about 5 to 7 new cases each day.
Please follow the CDC guidelines. You can still live your life and be safe.
- Sebastian: 630
- Roseland: 5 (unchanged during November and December)
- Barefoot Bay: 51 (slowing)
- Micco: 18 (slowing)
- Grant-Valkaria: 65 (slowing)
- Fellsmere: 509 (slowing)
- Wabasso: 9 (unchanged during November and December)
- Vero Beach: 3,894 (Area of concerns. This number also includes Vero Lake Estates and other rural areas near Vero Beach)
Indian River County COVID-19 Cases
Brevard County COVID-19 Cases
Cleveland Clinic, Indian River Hospital, is providing testing by appointment only. To make an appointment, call the hospital at 772-226-4846.
If you need groceries or other items delivered to your home, call Blue River Delivery at 772-643-6880.
Sebastian Daily will continue to provide future updates on COVID-19 for Indian River County and Brevard County.