SEBASTIAN – With a cold front moving into Sebastian tonight, there are still things to do this weekend. Most places have heaters and a fire pit to keep you warm.
These stage events are located on Indian River Drive in Sebastian.
- Earl’s Hideaway – 1405 Indian River Drive. Mayhem will be performing from 8:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Tiki Bar & Grill – 1130 Indian River Drive. Fish out of Water will take the stage at 7:00 p.m.
- Captain Hiram’s Sandbar – 1606 Indian River Drive. The Ladies of Soul will be playing Motown and other hits starting at 7:30 p.m.
- Earl’s Hideaway – 1405 Indian River Drive. Time Machine will be rocking the stage starting at 8:30 p.m.
- Tiki Bar & Grill – 1130 Indian River Drive. The Ladies of Soul will be playing all your favorite dance songs from 7:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m.
- Captain Hiram’s Sandbar – 1606 Indian River Drive. The RGB Band will take the stage at the Sandbar starting at 7:30 p.m.
Friday night is supposed to be about 68 degrees. Saturday night will be in the low 50’s. Make sure you take a jacket and umbrella because there’s a chance of on and off showers.
Have a great weekend!
Signup for the free Sebastian Daily newsletter for your chance to win free dinners and merchandise!
Copyright 2019 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.