SEBASTIAN – With a cold front moving into Sebastian tonight, there are still things to do this weekend. Most places have heaters and a fire pit to keep you warm.
These stage events are located on Indian River Drive in Sebastian.
- Earl’s Hideaway – 1405 Indian River Drive. Mayhem will be performing from 8:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Tiki Bar & Grill – 1130 Indian River Drive. Fish out of Water will take the stage at 7:00 p.m.
- Captain Hiram’s Sandbar – 1606 Indian River Drive. The Ladies of Soul will be playing Motown and other hits starting at 7:30 p.m.
- Earl’s Hideaway – 1405 Indian River Drive. Time Machine will be rocking the stage starting at 8:30 p.m.
- Tiki Bar & Grill – 1130 Indian River Drive. The Ladies of Soul will be playing all your favorite dance songs from 7:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m.
- Captain Hiram’s Sandbar – 1606 Indian River Drive. The RGB Band will take the stage at the Sandbar starting at 7:30 p.m.
Friday night is supposed to be about 68 degrees. Saturday night will be in the low 50’s. Make sure you take a jacket and umbrella because there’s a chance of on and off showers.
Have a great weekend!