SEBASTIAN – It’s the Labor Day holiday weekend and there’s plenty of things to do around Sebastian from Friday, August 31st through Monday, September 3rd, 2018.
Here’s a list of events starting with the day and times.
Friday, August 31th:
- 3:30 p.m. – Greg & Brian at Captain Hiram’s Sandbar
- 6:00 p.m. – INJOY Reggae Band at Crab Stop of Sebastian
- 7:00 p.m. – Ladies of Soul at Tiki Bar & Grill
- 7:30 p.m. – The Spazmatics at Captain Hiram’s Sandbar
- 7:30 p.m. – Kevin McCullers at Sandy’s Grille
- 7:30 p.m. – Overeasy at Squid Lips
- 8:00 p.m. – Cover Story Band at Earl’s Hideaway Lounge
Saturday, September 1st:
- 1:00 p.m. – Whiskey Richards at Tiki Bar & Grill
- 2:00 p.m. – Matt Sams Band at Earl’s Hideaway Lounge
- 2:00 p.m. – Lowell Everly at Outriggers Bar and Grill
- 3:30 p.m. – Cash C & Fiddlecrab at Captain Hiram’s Sandbar
- 5:00 p.m. – Brews Cruise with Mash Monkeys Brewery ($35 call 772-388-8588 to RSVP) at Captain Hiram’s
- 6:00 p.m. – Reggae Saturday with DJ C-Smood at Crab Stop of Sebastian
- 6:00 p.m. – Boogie at the Brewery Featuring Carl Fanning at Mash Monkeys Brewing Co.
- 6:30 p.m. – HALO’s Meows & Mutts with Silent Auction and Live Bluegrass at Marsh Landing Restaurant
- 7:00 p.m. – Spanks at Tiki Bar & Grill
- 7:30 p.m. – Thomas Bowman at Sandy’s Grille
- 7:30 p.m. – Front Porch Blues at the Pareidolia Brewing Company
- 7:30 p.m. – Rush Release at Squid Lips
- 8:00 p.m. – Joe Reid & Heartland at Earl’s Hideaway Lounge
Sunday, September 2nd:
- 2:00 p.m. – Parrothead Palooza with The Caribbean Chillers at Captain Hiram’s Sandbar (drink and food specials)
- 2:00 p.m. – Skyla Burrell Band at Earl’s Hideaway Lounge
- 2:00 p.m. – Highway 1 at Tiki Bar & Grill
- 5:00 p.m. – J.P. Soars & Red Hots at Earl’s Hideaway Lounge
- 5:00 p.m. – Paul Skyland at Squid Lips
- 6:00 p.m. – Eric & Sam at Outriggers Bar and Grill
Monday, September 3rd:
- 12:00 p.m. – LABOR DAY SPECIAL with all beers $4 (12-5pm) at Pareidolia Brewing Company
- 2:00 p.m. – The Mixers at Earl’s Hideaway Lounge
- 6:00 p.m. – Puddle of Mudd concert ($25/$30) with Saliva, Tantric, Shallow Side, The Veer Union at Captain Hiram’s Sandbar
- 6:00 p.m. – Open Jam Night at Tiki Bar & Grill
Have a safe Labor Day in Sebastian everyone!
Signup for the free Sebastian Daily newsletter for your chance to win free dinners and merchandise!
Copyright 2021 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.