The Grant Seafood Festival 2020 is a time-honored tradition, run entirely by volunteers. These residents love their community, and this will be the festival proves it.
The festival will be Saturday, February 29th, from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm, and Sunday, March 1st, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm at 4580 1st Street in Grant.
All proceeds from the 54th Annual Grant Seafood Festival go back into projects for the community of Grant.
They include the Grant Historical House and The Grant Community Center, the Grant Seafood Festival scholarship fund, and the Grant Community Library.
The Grant Seafood Festival offers over 125 crafters exhibiting, continuous live entertainment, and a vast menu of delicious seafood. Admission and parking are both free.
Saturday, February 29th
- 9:15 am – 10:45 am George to Play
- 9:45 am – 10:00 am Opening Ceremony – Prayer: Patrick Pittenger; National Anthem: Chloe Chase; Flag Raising: BSA Troop 37 Honor Guard
- 11:15 am – 12:45 pm Absolute Blue
- 1:15 pm – 2:45 pm Nightfly
- 3:25 pm – 4:45pm Eli Mosely
- 5:15 pm – 6:45 pm Sub Groove
Sunday, March 1st
- 9:30 am – 11:00 am John Nugent
- 10:00 am – 10:15 am Opening Ceremony – Prayer: Patrick Pittenger; National Anthem: Chloe Chase; Flag Raising: BSA Troop 37 Honor Guard
- 11:30 am – 1:00 pm Robbie A
- 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm Tumbleweed
- 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm Jay Valor
- Seafood Dinner: Fish, Hushpuppies, Baked Beans & Coleslaw
- Seafood A La Carte: Steamed Clams, Raw Oysters, Steamed Oysters, Peel & Eat Shrimp, Crawfish, Shrimp & Tuna Kabobs, Fried Shrimp, Fried Clam Strips, Fried Scallops, Fried Oysters, Fried Calamari, Lobster Bisque, Clam Chowder, Scallop Imperial, Linguini W/ Clam Sauce, Shrimp & Grits, Seared Tuna, Grilled Mahi Sandwich, Beer Battered Fish Sandwich, Lobster Roll, Smoked Fish Dip, Conch Salad, Gator Bites, Conch Fritters, Deviled Crab Cakes, Hush Puppies, Sweet Puppies.
- Landlubbers Booth: Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Chicken Nuggets, French Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, and Chili Cheese Fries.
- Sweets: Key Lime Pie, Cotton Candy, Ice Cream, and Strawberry Shortcake.
- Drinks: Soft Drinks, Coffee, Beer and Wine.
Arts & Crafts
The arts & crafts area at the festival draws thousands of visitors each year. It will have over 125 artisans from across Florida and the country selling a variety of unique, handmade, and original items. The arts & crafts displays will be open on both days from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. There is something for everyone.
Festival tickets are $1.50 each, and most items range from 1-7 tickets. Tickets can also be purchased at the Airport Parking site on both days, from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm.
They accept cash, credit, and debit cards.
Parking will be at the Valkaria Airport. Just follow the signs to parking and shuttle pick up. Shuttles run on a continuous loop from Valkaria Airport to Festival Grounds.
Shuttle Schedule will be running:
- Saturday, February 29th from 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Sunday, March 1st from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
For more information about the 2020 Grant Seafood Festival, visit their website.
Signup for the free Sebastian Daily newsletter for your chance to win free dinners and merchandise!
Copyright 2020 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.