The Grant Seafood Festival, the longest-running seafood festival in the southeast, will be held Saturday, March 4th & Sunday, March 5th, at the community center located at 4580 1st Street. There will be delicious seafood dishes, live entertainment, and over 125 artisans.
Each year the festival is successful due to being a time-honored tradition run 100% by volunteers. All of the organizing, purchasing, preparation, cooking, and serving is accomplished by community members.
All proceeds from the Grant Seafood Festival go back into the Grant Community through their Grant Seafood Festival scholarship fund, the Grant Community Center, the Grant Community Library, and the Grant Historical House.
They give out $50,000 – $60,000 in scholarships annually to children in Grant and the surrounding area. So far, they have given over 2,000,000 in scholarships.
Saturday, March 4, 2023: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Sunday, March 5, 2023: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday – March 4, 2023:
- 9:45 am – 10:00 am – Opening Ceremony| Prayer: Patrick Pittenger, National Anthem: Chloe Chase, Flag Raising: BSA Troop 37 Honor Guard
- 10:00 am – 1:00 pm – Josh Blevins Band
- 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm – Umbrella Thieves
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm – Shoot To Thrill (AC/DC Tribute Band)
Sunday – March 5, 2023:
- 10:00 am – 10:15 am – Opening Ceremony| Prayer: Patrick Pittenger, National Anthem: Chloe Chase, Flag Raising: BSA Troop 37 Honor Guard
- 10:00 am – 2:00 pm – Tru Phonic
- 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm – Greggie & The Jets (Elton John Tribute Band)
- Seafood: Fish & Chips, Fish & Shrimp Tacos, Linguini W/ Clam Sauce, Shrimp & Grits, Grilled Fish Sandwich, Beer Battered Fish Sandwich, Lobster Bisque and Clam Chowder.
- Seafood a la carte: Steamed Clams, Raw Oysters, Steamed Oysters, Peel & Eat Shrimp, Crawfish, Shrimp & Tuna Kabobs, Fried Shrimp, Fried Clam Strips, Fried Scallops, Fried Calamari, Seared Tuna, Lobster Roll, Smoked Fish Dip, Conch Salad, Gator Bites, Conch Fritters, Deviled Crab Cakes, Hush Puppies, Sweet Puppies and Coleslaw.
- Landlubbers Booth: Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Chicken Nuggets, French Fries, Sweet Potato Fries and Chili Cheese Fries.
- Sweets: Key Lime Pie, Cotton Candy, Ice Cream and Strawberry Shortcake.
- Drinks: Soft Drinks, Coffee, Beer and Wine.
Arts & Crafts
The arts & crafts area, located on the north side of the festival grounds, attracts thousands of visitors each year. It features over 125 artisans from around the country who sell a variety of unique, handmade, and creative items.
- Hours – Saturday & Sunday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Festival tickets can be purchased for $1 each in increments of 10. Most items range from 1-7 tickets. In addition, tickets can be can be purchased at the Airport Parking site both days, on both festival days from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm. Cash, Credit, or Debit cards will be accepted.
T-shirts & Souvenirs
T-shirts and souvenirs can be purchased on the west side of the main festival grounds. They will be accepting cash or credit cards only.
Parking will be at the Valkaria airport. Please follow the signs to parking and shuttle pick up. The shuttles will run on a continuous loop from Valkaria Airport to the festival grounds. The shuttle will run Saturday from 10:00 am – 8:00 pm and Sunday from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Visit the Grant Seafood Festival website for more information.