The 2018 Fellsmere Frog Leg Festival is right around the corner.
For the past 26 years, locals have been coming out to this festival; that has something for everyone to enjoy.
This year the Fellsmere Frog Leg Festival will begin January 18, 2018, 4:00 p.m. and conclude on January 21, 2018, at 6:00 p.m. The festival schedule will be Thursday & Friday 4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m., Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. and Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. The food schedule is Thursday & Friday 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. and Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- $3 Frog Pop – one frog leg on a stick *no sides included
- $10 Frog Leg Dinner – A generous portion of frog legs served with grits, coleslaw, and hushpuppies
- $12 Frog Pounder – a full pound of delicious frog legs *no sides included
- $5 Gator Pop – a couple of chunks of gator tail on a stick *No Sides Included
- $15 Gatot Tail Dinner – a generous portion of gator tail served with grits, coleslaw, and hushpuppies
- $14 Gator Pounder – a pound of our delicious gator tail *no sides included
Combo & Side
- Frog Legs & Gator Tail Combo – a generous portion of gator tail and frog legs served with grits, coleslaw, and hushpuppies
- $2 Extra Side Orders – hushpuppies, coleslaw or grits
Activites will include rides, booths for unique gifts, and great music. The festival will be at 22 S Orange St, in Fellsmere.
There will be off-site parking and shuttle service from Mesa Park located at 100 Mesa Park Blvd. It is a free shuttle bus that will take you from Mesa Park to the festival and back.
Signup for the free Sebastian Daily newsletter for your chance to win free dinners and merchandise!
Copyright 2020 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.