The 2018 Fellsmere Frog Leg Festival is right around the corner.
For the past 26 years, locals have been coming out to this festival; that has something for everyone to enjoy.
This year the Fellsmere Frog Leg Festival will begin January 18, 2018, 4:00 p.m. and conclude on January 21, 2018, at 6:00 p.m. The festival schedule will be Thursday & Friday 4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m., Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. and Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. The food schedule is Thursday & Friday 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. and Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- $3 Frog Pop – one frog leg on a stick *no sides included
- $10 Frog Leg Dinner – A generous portion of frog legs served with grits, coleslaw, and hushpuppies
- $12 Frog Pounder – a full pound of delicious frog legs *no sides included
- $5 Gator Pop – a couple of chunks of gator tail on a stick *No Sides Included
- $15 Gatot Tail Dinner – a generous portion of gator tail served with grits, coleslaw, and hushpuppies
- $14 Gator Pounder – a pound of our delicious gator tail *no sides included
Combo & Side
- Frog Legs & Gator Tail Combo – a generous portion of gator tail and frog legs served with grits, coleslaw, and hushpuppies
- $2 Extra Side Orders – hushpuppies, coleslaw or grits
Activites will include rides, booths for unique gifts, and great music. The festival will be at 22 S Orange St, in Fellsmere.
There will be off-site parking and shuttle service from Mesa Park located at 100 Mesa Park Blvd. It is a free shuttle bus that will take you from Mesa Park to the festival and back.