VERO BEACH – Members of the Indian River County Sheriff’s Office Special Investigations Unit concluded a 3-month long investigation with the service of a search warrant at 4355 27th Avenue in Vero Beach Friday.
The suspect in the investigation, Travese Woolfork, 40, of Vero Beach, was present in his home when the SWAT team served the search warrant.
As a result of this investigation, Woolfork was arrested on outstanding warrants for the following charges:
- Two counts of sale of cocaine within 1000 feet of a church
- One count of sale of marijuana within 1000 feet of a church
- Two counts of possession of cocaine
- One count of possession of marijuana over 20 grams
During the search of Woolfork’s home, detectives located the following items:
- A Century AK-47 with bayonet and 3 loaded magazines
- A Hi-Point .380 pistol
- A Rohm .22 revolver
- A loaded drum magazine for the AK-47
- Over 160 various pills believed to be narcotics
- 4 grams of marijuana
- Various items of drug paraphernalia
The Hi-Point .380 had been reported stolen in a residential burglary in 2015 in Vero Beach.
Woolfork is a five-time convicted felon. He’s been arrested 15 times in Indian River County.
Additional charges related to the firearms and drugs located in the home will be forthcoming.
Woolfork was booked into the Indian River County Jail and is being held $195,000 bond.
DISCLAIMER: Arrests and mugshots were made public by complaint affidavits, arrest affidavits, and police reports. All persons arrested are innocent until proven guilty.
Signup for the free Sebastian Daily newsletter for your chance to win free dinners and merchandise!
Copyright 2019 SebastianDaily.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.